The cruise with a little bit of zoom!
- 1 Hour Tour of Cairns Inlet and Wetlands
- High Tech Boat—very visual
- A bit of “Zoom” around the back of Admiralty Island
- 36 Passenger capacity / Realistically priced
- Great way to fill in some time for early or late arrivals
- Prime Boardwalk location in Cairns Marlin Marina
Cairns Adventure Cruises is owned by Reefcam Pty Ltd and has operated tourist vessels in Cairns since 1989.
We are excited about introducing this new style of tour to the Cairns tourist industry, and are looking forward to taking you out for a cruise on the inlet and a lap around Admiralty Island on board on our new boat “That’s Awesome”.
|Length||12.5 metre Naiad rigid inflatable boat.|
|Draft||Less than 0.5 metre|
|Power||4 x 300hp 4 stroke Suzuki outboard engines. That's Awesome|
|Speeds||Cruise 30 to 40 knots (60 to 80 km/hr)|
|Maximum||50 knots+ (100 km/hr)|
|Toilet facilities||Full size walk in toilet with waste treatment on board.|
|Passenger Numbers||36 maximum|
|Seating||High back techno membrane series|
|Fuel at cruise (30knots)||120 litres per hour|
|Fuel at full speed (50 knots+)||Too scary to even think about!|